Today I got to sit on the beach for the first time in my life. It was all good until I grabbed a big pile of sand and attempted to eat it! I also got to go swimming in the lake with my daddy!!! He dipped my toes in and let me splash around. Then, he blew up my very own BOAT and pushed me all around while I splashed away! I had so much fun!!!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
My 4th of July shorts and my new BOAT!
Today I got to sit on the beach for the first time in my life. It was all good until I grabbed a big pile of sand and attempted to eat it! I also got to go swimming in the lake with my daddy!!! He dipped my toes in and let me splash around. Then, he blew up my very own BOAT and pushed me all around while I splashed away! I had so much fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment