Today was a special day for me. My mommy and daddy keep snuggling with me and cheering for me all day. I am not real sure why, but I do know that I have started getting LOTS of presents!! My mommy took me to the store and I got to pick out some new books and she also bought me some toys! Then I got to snuggle and watch a new Mickey Movie mommy and daddy got for me. Then, my Grandma Barb, Jim and Uncle Nick came over and brought me a BIG present...a new train!!! I loved it. Daddy pushed me around on the train and i pressed a lot of different buttons. Then I got to go out to dinner and color! The crayons didn't taste very good but all the treats I got at dinner tasty YUMMY! I also got some presents from Steve,Em, D, Great Grandpa Broback, Matt & Eva, Jake and Bridget, Luke and Melanie, and Papa Rich and Debbie. What a great day!!!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
My first birthday..
Today was a special day for me. My mommy and daddy keep snuggling with me and cheering for me all day. I am not real sure why, but I do know that I have started getting LOTS of presents!! My mommy took me to the store and I got to pick out some new books and she also bought me some toys! Then I got to snuggle and watch a new Mickey Movie mommy and daddy got for me. Then, my Grandma Barb, Jim and Uncle Nick came over and brought me a BIG present...a new train!!! I loved it. Daddy pushed me around on the train and i pressed a lot of different buttons. Then I got to go out to dinner and color! The crayons didn't taste very good but all the treats I got at dinner tasty YUMMY! I also got some presents from Steve,Em, D, Great Grandpa Broback, Matt & Eva, Jake and Bridget, Luke and Melanie, and Papa Rich and Debbie. What a great day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment