We decided to take advantage of the absurd amount of snow we have gotten this winter and took Ryder out to play (and by play I mean he stood completley still). Daddy took him on a sled ride around the yard too!!! 5 minutes to get ready and 2 minutes outside! hahaha!! He sure looked cute all bundled up though...
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Will it ever stop snowing???
We decided to take advantage of the absurd amount of snow we have gotten this winter and took Ryder out to play (and by play I mean he stood completley still). Daddy took him on a sled ride around the yard too!!! 5 minutes to get ready and 2 minutes outside! hahaha!! He sure looked cute all bundled up though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He does look adorable in all of his winter gear! I love how his cheeks puff out from behind his hat.
Post a Comment