Headed up to MN a few weeks back (yes it has been forever since I have posted pics...sorry). Had the annual "Broback Invitational" at Grandpa Broback's house. This year was Ryder's first official time participating in the event. He lost in the first round (considering he whined and wouldn't touch the club that is about all I could expect). Regardless he did get a participation trophy out of the deal! :) Daddy took a contested 2nd place in the Men's group. And almost walked away with a female golfer trophy. Then went golfing for father's day with my dad and john. we had a great time and the weather was great both days!!! :)
Monday, June 28, 2010
Headed up to MN a few weeks back (yes it has been forever since I have posted pics...sorry). Had the annual "Broback Invitational" at Grandpa Broback's house. This year was Ryder's first official time participating in the event. He lost in the first round (considering he whined and wouldn't touch the club that is about all I could expect). Regardless he did get a participation trophy out of the deal! :) Daddy took a contested 2nd place in the Men's group. And almost walked away with a female golfer trophy. Then went golfing for father's day with my dad and john. we had a great time and the weather was great both days!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment