Christmas with my daddy's side was so much fun! I got to play with all my cousins and I got to open TONS of awesome presents! I went to my Uncle Matt and Aunt Leslie's house on Friday night, then we headed to Perry to see all my Grandma's and Grandpa's! I got this awesome new Mickey plane that I will soon be able to ride all around the house. Above is a picture of one of my first trial runs...
Saturday, January 10, 2009
The McKnight-Danaher Family Christmas
Christmas with my daddy's side was so much fun! I got to play with all my cousins and I got to open TONS of awesome presents! I went to my Uncle Matt and Aunt Leslie's house on Friday night, then we headed to Perry to see all my Grandma's and Grandpa's! I got this awesome new Mickey plane that I will soon be able to ride all around the house. Above is a picture of one of my first trial runs...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment