Today we went to Knoxville to see my Grandpa Rich and Grandma Debbie. I got to open some more presents and I even got my very first sled!! I can't wait for my first ride. My grandpa Rich even got all the grandkids these awesome rocks!
I like to spin in circles and fall down on purpose. I love shooting baskets in the kitchen. I love looking at myself in the reflection of things. i love pressing buttons on everything. I love trying to turn door handles. I love playing hide and seek. I love playing catch. I love throwing balls against the wall. I love building towers. I love to EAT!! I love when people chase me and say "I'm gonna get you!". I love taking all the books of the shelf and putting them in a pile on the floor and then kicking them all around the room. I love giving hugs, especially to sasha. I love being tickled.
I am learning more words everyday..
Momma, Daddy, Sasha, Purple, Blue, Balloon, Pat, Pop, Up, Down, More, Yes, No, Apple, Banana, Bar, Ball, Hi, Bye Bye, Nana, Papa, Davis, Mickey, Cook, Food, Drink, Dog...and more.
Words we are working on:
Please, Thank you, All done, help, book...and anything else we see or do... :)
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
My beautiful flowers from Bren!!
Aunt Kimmy and Jon!
2nd Round of Tubes done!
Ryder had his second set of tubes put in this morning. He did a great job and all the nurses were commenting on how well behaved he was afterward. He did a great job!! Hopefully this set will carry him thorough the winter months!
Ryder is WALKING!!!
It is official! Ryder is walking! He can do 5-8 steps before he gives up or falls down...but it is so cool to see! He gets so excited when we start cheering for him when he makes it to one of us...it is so cute! Davis and Ryder are off!!!! The chasing game begins.. :)
Uncle Pat's Smash Cake!!
Since it was actually his birthday, Uncle Pat got his own special little smash cake!!!
Family
7th Tooth
For those of you that didn't know, Ryder popped through his seventh tooth on the day of his first birthday party, which explains the 102 fever he was up with the night before. :)
What an adorable baby boy...
Playtime after the swimming was done!
My First Baseball Game!
Tonight we are headed out to Ryder's 1st Baseball Game. Mommy & Daddy have tickets for the skybox at the game. I am so excited!!! Maybe I will catch a foul ball? I am sure mommy will be putting more pictures on here soon for everyone to see...
Ryder's 1st Birthday Party
Date: July 11,2009 Location: Kristin & Brendan's house Time: 1:00pm
Can't wait to see you there!!!
Soooo BIG!
This weekend Ryder learned how to do "sooo big". When we ask him "How big are you?" he raises one arm into the air as high as he can and looks up at it and we all said "soooo big". He then looked around at us all and smiled and did it over and over and over. It was so cool to see him learn. He really is getting "SOOO BIG"!!
Sasha!
Sasha likes playing outside with her brother. She is VERY intriqued by him!
Yeah Cousin Davis!!!
A little birdy told me that my cousin Davis is crawling!!! Yeah!!!!! That is so cool! I can't wait till the next time we get to hang out and Davis can show me how to do it. Happy Easter everyone..
I'm ready to go!
First Birthday Party
We are planning to hold Ryder's first birthday party on Saturday, July 11th, 2009. We hope that you will reserve this date and join us as we celebrate the first year of an incredible baby boy, Ryder William.
Invitations to come.
6th Tooth!
Number 6 popped through today (the other big one on the top). My mouth is filling up..
Kim and I..
Grandpa showing me some fish
Preparing for Tubes
Ryder has his tubes surgery at 7:15 tomorrow morning. We check in at 6:15. We are very excited at the thought of our precious boy finally feeling better. He has been fighting his ear infection now for over a month. It's been really windy the last few days and we can tell it is bothering him. I am hoping not to cry when they take him away, but I'm pretty sure that'll happen. Luckily, its a quick and painless procedure. Good Night....
5th tooth
They are coming in fast now!!!
4th Tooth
Ryder's 4th tooth came in yesterday. That mouth of his is filling up!! He'll be chompin' away in no time.
3rd Tooth
Ryder has had his 3rd tooth pop through!! It is one of his front teeth on the top. He's going to have quite a smile for a while now..hehe..
FIRST WORD!!!
We are pretty positive that Ryder has said his first word and that word is...."Dada". Mommy is a little bummed, but it is so cool to hear him say it. He mostly yells is out when he is getting upset, but it is very clearly "Dada". It is SO exciting!!
Ryder and Sasha
Aren't they sweet?
My favorite toy
Just another day of playing with one of my favorite toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment